Treat yourself to 100 recipes for the decadent, delicious, and comforting foods that fueled the science-defying metabolisms of Lorelai and Rory Gilmore. Now fans can make the foods that they crave every time they watch an episode: pizza, Chinese food, pop tarts, and pies! Here are more favorites from Luke’s diner menu, Sookie’s eclectic inn fare, and Emily’s fancy Friday Night Dinners . . . plus Korean “health” foods, soda shop favorites, foods for wallowing, and hangover survival food. Here’s a taste of what’s inside:
- Luke’s Cherry Danish
- Mrs. Kim’s Eggless Egg Salad from the Dance Marathon
- Taylor’s Butter Brickle Crunch Ice Cream
- Tacos, burritos, taquitos, and quesadillas
- Jackson’s Raspberry Peach Jam
- The Fiesta Burger from Al’s Pancake World
- A whole chapter of just pie
- And so much more!
With beautiful photos, helpful kitchen tips, and fun tidbits about the show, Eat Like a Gilmore: Daily Cravings is a must-have for any Gilmore Girls fan. Easy-to-follow recipes make it possible to cook and eat your way through Stars Hollow—and satisfy your own cravings!